Do you notice that you or a loved one has trouble hearing? If so — we can help! Get a FREE hearing screening in our Audiology Van.
You might have hearing loss if you . . .
- require frequent repetition
- have difficulty following conversations
- think that other people sound muffled or you think they may be mumbling
- have difficulty hearing in noisy situations such as restaurants, malls, parties or other crowded events
- have trouble hearing children and women
- have your TV, radio or smart speaker turned up to a high volume
- have a family history of hearing loss
- take medications that can harm the hearing system
- have diabetes, thyroid, heart, circulation problems
- have been exposed to loud sounds over a long period of time or single exposure to explosive noise
Our Audiology Van is fully equipped with a large sound proof booth and one smaller booth to perform full audiological evaluations and hearing screenings for children and adults. Some hearing aid checks and consults can also be performed.
The van is handicapped accessible, air conditioned, and equipped with lavatory facilities.
No registration required – First come, first serve.