80 Grace Ave
Do you notice that you or a loved one has trouble hearing? If so — we can help! Get a FREE hearing screening in the CHH Audiology Van.
Some hearing aid checks and consults can also be performed.
You might have hearing loss if you . . .
- require frequent repetition
- have difficulty following conversations
- think that other people sound muffled or you think they may be mumbling
- have difficulty hearing in noisy situations such as restaurants, malls, parties or other crowded events
- have trouble hearing children and women
- have your TV, radio or smart speaker turned up to a high volume
- have a family history of hearing loss
- take medications that can harm the hearing system
- have diabetes, thyroid, heart, circulation problems
- have been exposed to loud sounds over a long period of time or single exposure to explosive noise
Reasons to get your hearing tested:
- Ensure you do not have any serious medical problem
- Reduce the risk of brain shrinkage and potential memory issues that can be associated with hearing loss
- Improve productivity at work
- Prevent the gradual social isolation and depression that can be associated with hearing loss
- Straining to hear can create stress and lead to fatigue