Do you notice that you or a loved one has trouble hearing? If so — we can help! Get a FREE hearing screening in the CHH Audiology Van. Hear the sounds of autumn again!
Some hearing aid checks and consults can also be performed. No appointments required.
You might have hearing loss if you . . .
- require frequent repetition
- have difficulty following conversations
- think that other people sound muffled or you think they may be mumbling
- have difficulty hearing in noisy situations such as restaurants, malls, parties or other crowded events
- have trouble hearing children and women
- have your TV, radio or smart speaker turned up to a high volume
- have a family history of hearing loss
- take medications that can harm the hearing system
- have diabetes, thyroid, heart, circulation problems
- have been exposed to loud sounds over a long period of time or single exposure to explosive noise
Reasons to get your hearing tested:
- Ensure you do not have any serious medical problem
- Reduce the risk of brain shrinkage and potential memory issues that can be associated with hearing loss
- Improve productivity at work
- Prevent the gradual social isolation and depression that can be associated with hearing loss
- Straining to hear can create stress and lead to fatigue